Well after just under four weeks of solid recording I am finaly done with the tracking of my album. After a long night of cram-tracking on Monday morning the 11th 2013 at 3:13am I completed the final vocal and guitar layers required. Later that same day, I hopped on a plane to begin my new life in Melbourne VIC. I can't wait to release the album and begin to showcase my work to the world, but much mixing is to be done first, and nothing will be released until it is ready. At least now I can sit back and relax for a while, that last week of recording was a true test of my vocal endurance - 9/10 hours a day vocal tracking, plus I managed to fit in four extra gigs in the last three days, In heinsight - a bit stupid, but I made it though none-the-less.

I could not have done it without the help of Louie at Ellamy Studios in BHB Auckland, An amazing engineer and a great guy to collaborate with. Thanks to Ryan Carroll who did all the live drums, and of course the thanks to  Zorran Mendonsa the great and powerful who engineered and is now mixing the album, thanks again guys, you really made this experience an enjoyable and fluid one. Now comes the challenge of building up my music reputation from scratch in a new country. Chapter one: Open mic nights.

Comments

10/25/2015 1:45am

04/09/2017 4:37pm

Great job and congratulations on your new album! I think this will be a big hit in the market. A new chapter is coming into your life. Thank you for this update. I wish you more success in your music journey.

07/18/2017 6:02am

I'm so glad that you're finally taking the right steps towards success. You really did an amazing job, choosing what's best for you. Just keep the positivity in your mind and always believe in yourself. With such strong determination to reach your goals in life, everything is possible. Best of luck to you and your career!

10/25/2015 1:46am

Role of the education and study is increasing and expanding in the lives and duration of the students. It is incumbent and it is increasing the productivity of the life. The tasks and work is performed better with the effects of the studies.

May I just say what a comfort to uncover an individual who actually knows what they're talking about over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people should read this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular given that you definitely have the gift.

Can I just say what a comfort to find somebody who actually understands what they're discussing over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you're not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

02/12/2016 9:21pm

I'm excited to find this web site. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff on your site.

I want to check out your album.

02/21/2016 4:29am

I really enjoyed to read this post. Very impressive blog post i must say. If you want to know more information about guitar music then contact with me for more detailed information.

03/15/2016 10:49pm

Listen to beats by different producers. There are a lot of talented producers out there that you have never heard of.

06/30/2016 1:18am

Music cures your spirit, it increase your spirit up, providing joy, pleasure, serenity , whim and elegance in your center and in your being that is the purpose most individuals says, that music has a terminology and a soul.

10/02/2016 6:17am

Many albums are posted here and cram tracking in the past is major problem of this chapter. Information about studios is also available here.

10/06/2016 11:12am

The music of the Godfather has been formed by Nino Rota.The soundtrack's title in Italian is Parla più piano but at the same time it's known as Speak delicately adore.

Most of the western countries are based on the democratic values and they have their free and independent sort of educational system. The countries which are follower of the democratic system have an open and bold educational system.

11/18/2016 5:15am

Hi, thank you for sharing this great info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language.

02/03/2017 3:35am

mp 12th result 2017

05/03/2017 2:22am

The Tamilnadu Board SSLC (State Secondary School Leaving Certificate) will be releasing tnresults.nic.in 2017

05/23/2017 11:38pm

All you want is here

05/26/2017 1:32am

Freedom app is an excellent app scrolling faster in the Android devices now

06/30/2017 12:39am

07/13/2017 2:45am

Dolby has connected for six licenses for the up-terminating Atmos Elevation speaker innovation. Dolby is authorizing this innovation for amplifier producers who wish to offer a Dolby-guaranteed Atmos Elevation module

07/15/2017 4:14am

iRoot Apk Download: iRoot is the propelled rendition of vroot and it accompanies quicker android establishing

capacities and better similarity. It accompanies iRoot APK super-client android application and it is much better

establishing application today.