Picture
Well it's finally done! My debut album "Passers By" released globally online on May 21st 2014. Its such a massive relief getting it out there and off my chest. Have a listen, I'm currently updating the website and will post links, credits, lyrics and other information soon. Also on another note, a music video for the song 'Keep the cards' is in the pipeline and almost done too! Directed by Dimi Nakov. Lot's of stuff happening, very exciting!

Comments

09/06/2015 3:24am

Approach of the individuals towards the studies and life is changed and bettered with the acquisition of different concepts and theories. The aims and motives of the individuals are organized and made valuable for the long whole and in depth study.

07/19/2016 4:29am

I cannot survive a day without music. I first learned how to sing when I was four years old. My mom was a music teacher and I always heard her and her throngs of students practice the piano and their vocals. Since then, I fell in love with beautiful songs that my mom and her students sang.

07/11/2016 8:23am

Hi there I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed reading your website and to wish you good luck with it as it progresses - Flamenca Playa

07/25/2016 9:07am

This music video is rigorous for the success and famous touch. The tinge is intriguing and expanding the value for the watching capacity. The benefits are judged from this excellent music artistic touch and effort.

valuable time worn out?). Most agency will discharge you excluding acquire it entirely in writing. more often than not if...an additional agency and the purchaser was not bring to you by them. converse to your attorney for additional...

Congratulations! I hope this album will be very popular. Is it possible to buy it?

more of a standard pouch passer with a lightning quick free & a great conclusion maker even as ... only won when he to conclude got the leader ...d have to go away with Elway via a razor thin border because of ...

11/07/2016 1:29am

xessay.com is a highly-reputable case study writing service that continuously delivers great quality and ultimate support for its customers, students just like you.

11/28/2016 8:42am

Having troubles with thesis writing? Find out how the best writing services can help you complete the paper.

12/16/2016 11:28pm

01/25/2017 1:19am

Snapchat login

03/25/2017 6:40am

really good news i wait from long time.

05/17/2017 4:05am

available here

05/24/2017 3:49am

Blackmart alpha APK latest version you can download free from here. This app allows you to download premium android apps free from blackmart store.

05/30/2017 12:59am

The Roblox Hack is an on-line Roblox rip off that allows you to generally produce unrestricted Robux for your Roblox profile. The Roblox Hack makes it possible that you could generally obtain an endless quantity of free Tix and Robux for Roblox within just with 3 minutes of time as well as hardly any effort at nearly all. Roblox is a video game where the players can produce their own world on the platform as well as design their own video games over it. Just what makes it all the more interesting is that you will certainly earn money for creating a video game. We will keep our tool to be the best roblox hack on the internet.Compiled with newest complicated formula currently hacking roblox to acquire free robux is easy and free.

06/06/2017 12:29am

I know it has almost been three years ago since you have released your very first album that turned to be a successful one, but I can still remember your posts regarding how excited you were for finally releasing your album. Look at you now! You are globally-known as a great singer now. I am so proud to be part of your journey. You are not just a talented person, you are also a person with a good heart!