Picture
Well this Saturday the 9th of May will be the first ever show of my new band FIGURES. its been a really long time since I've had to perform without the dread of knowing that I'd inevitably have to play Wonderwall or Brown Eyed Girl at someones wedding, theres only so many hundreds of times I can take that. It's good to be well and truly back in the originals game again, and with this Figures show, I'll be back full swinging.

Figures has also been working hard in the studio, why just this weekend we were back at Coloursound Studios in Altona, Melbourne smashing out guitars, and gee wiz, is it sounding massive.

Click here for some gig information. See you this Saturday Melbournians.

Comments

03/15/2016 10:53pm

That's great! Good luck to you and your band.

06/19/2016 12:41am

Our lives will not be the same again without music. That is what the College of Music has imparted on us. We as students have the responsibility in ensuring the next generation will be given ample opportunity to explore their musical genius. I am already seeing myself teaching in the educational facility I am enrolled in. I know it is a big responsibility, but, I believe, it is my destiny.

05/03/2017 5:30pm

This is just the start of your road to success. That's why you need to make the most out of it. With strong dedication in doing what you love doing, success would probably be just around the corner. I know you already have the passion in music so, I believe it would be easier for you to achieve your goals in life. You may experience the struggles and failures but, it would actually serve as an inspiration for you to motivate you to be the best version of yourself. Best of luck to you and your band. You all have a bright future ahead and I really do hope I could hear your songs live someday because it would be such an honor for me.

These types of figures are always looking in unleashed situations. But they are also having something unique in their circumstances. But we should have to understand them without considering ourselves in trouble.

07/18/2016 4:19am

I am sure this show was amazing! Nice post.

07/20/2016 6:13pm

It's really good to know this thing at this time, I don't need to browse somewhere anymore. Thank you.

07/25/2016 8:35am

Do you feel unsure of what you are doing?

It is enduring and substantial means of the success if the students are getting and acquiring the knowledge and information. It is cemented and strong for the entire community and society. The acquisition of the subjects is vital and pivotal.

11/15/2016 8:23am

After I read and look at this article that I read I feel quite satisfied with the content contained on this page article, his future, I hope there are more interesting.

12/07/2016 1:06am

Buy essay from our qualified writers and save yourself from embarrassment.

01/04/2017 10:22pm

Republic Day is very important day of the year for the people of India so we celebrate it annually on 26th of January since 1950.

www.tnresults.nic.in sslc results

I really salute this site, the main reason why ?? basically simply because you really appreciate weblogs and also other write-up.

05/18/2017 2:05am

Welcome to Dhl Tracking Official Site Track Dhl Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Dhl Tracking Number

05/24/2017 3:56am

Tutuapp

06/21/2017 1:49am

Agen bola siap beraksi membantu anda.

07/19/2017 7:04pm